Words are placeholders for consciousness. They are like folders for the infinite, halting the combinatory train of thought that allows each concept to exist through the web of concepts that it co-exists with.
Each word uttered unfolds a thought container - Baby. Cosmos . Light . Death . Daisies . God . Trump . Lisa . Mouse .
How do we envelope infinitely profound life force into a word object?
In Linguistics, the process of arriving into the world or words is called Language Acquisition - the slow vocabularization process in which toddlers learn to combine sound and word for meanings to arise.
In some people who undergo deep innerdance process, language can either halt or it can speed up. The latter reveals many possibilities on the profound shifts brains undergo. In some cases, mental filters fully drop. Without losing access to their verbal lexicon, adults reenter the baby's Public Speech Stage. They begin to speak their mind without screening one's thoughts before these are translated into speech. People radically start to "think out loud," to the point of expressing even seemingly inappropriate thoughts and opinions which now flow as a steady confident stream of words.
Even when the person seeks to stop their outspoken thinking process, they vulnerably witness how they are forced to talk things through, observing how the outer and innerworld have become unified and undifferentiated.
In July 2017, I chose to stop facilitating innerdance, as I entered into a restive stage, called to process all that had been happening in the minds of others and myself. At this time:
- I was conducting many workshops in various countries and even as I did so, my own language was wanting to halt naturally, as my mind demanded rest from speech and all social dynamics (including my family's). In the silence of a deep retreat process, I watched myself go through a serious mental reorganization that required deep focus and a lot of free time and space for spiritual development and growth.
- In a treehouse I made just for this retreat, I created an intensive library system in my environment that mirrored what was also taking place inside me. Inside hundreds of folders, I started to organize global thought systems accordingly in terms of form and content.
- Organization happened in Time and Space. The Universe became like a School of Consciousness that was learning from itself. The Story of Spirit, as I had come to know it through the innerdance energy school, was intermediately linking the realm of the wordless, with the kingdom of word concepts which comprise our realities.
- At this point, I felt I was in the Egocentric Stages of the World itself. At an age of internet connections, yet being on a mountain without cellphone signals, I was hearing the many voices that had spoken throughout our histories.
- Every folder of the mind was a concept, idea or thought being redrawn. Every thought was being thought about, not alone but altogether. I felt as if I knew little about everything, but I know everything about the little about everything. Somehow, everything knowable about everything was being invited to undergo shifts. And that it was important to meet, connect and come to know the energies within these concepts, ideas and thoughts. - A reality was being presented to us, one that follows the innerdance and follows the internet and all of these digital information conducted by electricity. An awareness was being transmitted from a different understanding of time, a convergence of our histories in the Oral Traditions, the Age of Writing and the Age of Electricity.